Principle of Functionning
Fixed on the wall the fire blanket is supplied with two instantaneous release tapes which function as handles when the blanket is pulled from the container. The blanket itself acts as a heat shield protecting the users from the fire. When draped over a fire, it smothers the fire by starving it of oxygen, leading to rapid extinction. The fire blanket can also be used to wrap around a person whose clothes are on fire or to wrap around a hot or burning object.
- In compliance with EN 1869-1997 European standard (except 120120BRL).
- Wall fastening thanks to chest which allows immediate sight and rapid access.
- Extra-flat, very light and resistant.
- Immediate opening with two trapes.
- Made of fibreglass (420gr/m2). Extra-flat texture.
- Resists at least 900°C temperature.
- Instruction manual affixed on the blanket.