Model 133-11/633-11 - Metering and Flow Rate Control Valve
The Model 133-11/633-11 Metering and Flow Rate Control Valve accurately meters and maintains flow rate regardless of changing system conditions. It is an electrically operated, electronically directed, hydraulically actuated diaphragm valve. Included is 131VC-1 Electronic Valve Controller Microprocessor that responds to differential pressure produced across a calibrated orifice plate or venturi. Accurate control is assured as very small changes in the differential produce immediate corrective action in the main valve. Differential Pressure Transmitter is recallable to suite flow range requirements.Automatically Maintains Flow Rate.
- Up to 10:1 flow range control
- Ideal For SCADA systems
- Digital or analog communications
- Retransmission capabilities
- Security system to prevents unauthorized changes
- Optional hydraulic backup pilot control system