Model 14D - Hydrogen Chloride Dositube, 1 - 100 ppm, 10/box
Use 14D Gastec dosimeter tubes to measure the concentration of Hydrogen Chloride gas in the workplace and other enclosed air spaces. No pump required! Just snap off the pre-scored end and position the dositube in a specific location or clip it to a shirt collar or pocket using the optional Dositube Holder. The length-of-stain color change, forming over the next several hours, can be read directly off the scale printed on the side of the tube--as easy as reading a ther mometer. Divide the reading by the hours of exposure to get a time-weighted average (TWA) concentration of Hydrogen Chloride gas in parts-per-million (ppm).
Dosimeter tubes require no pumps, paper charts, secondary operations, or lab analyses--save time and money!
- Easy to use
- No special expertise needed
- Instructions included
- Each tube precisely calibrated and ready to use
- No additonal pumps or equipment required
- Approximate shelf life, 2 years
- Tubes ship factory-direct for freshest product possible