DOD - Model PS-7000 - 16 Channel Controller - Graphic Display / Alarm Controller
The DOD Technologies PS-7000 Graphic Display / Alarm Controller is designed to provide simultaneous display and alarm functions for up to 16 input variables. A graphic LCD display monitors data as trends, bar graphs and engineering units. Three adjustable alarm levels are provided per channel. Relay outputs allow control of beacons horns and other alarm events. The PS-7000 is easy to configure and user friendly.
The PS-700016 Channel Modbus Master/Slave Display and Alarm Controller provides simultaneous display and alarm functions for up to 16 monitored variables. Easy to configure and user friendly, the PS-7000 can function as a critical alarm controller for toxic or combustible gases, vibration, tank levels and other process values.
- Weight: 10 lbs
- Dimensions: 20 × 20 × 20 in
- Accepts up to 16 inputs from many sensor types and signal ranges. Modbus master capability allows input data to be retriedved via RS-485.
- Eight channel display mode and option boards allow economical configuration of systems requiring only 8 channels or less
- Dual Modbus RS-485 serial ports for simultaneous master /slave operation
- Cal Mode offers push-button zero/span calibration or direct sensor interface applications
- Graphic LCD DIsplays monitored data as trends, bar graphs and engineering units. Alarm LED’s flash when new and become steady after ackowledged.
- Standard SPDT common alarm relays for HORN, HIGH, WARN, and FAULT.
- Options such as Bridge Sensor Inputs, 4-20mA inputs, 4-20 mA outputs, discrete alarm relays are supported via an l2C expansion bus
- Authorization Mode allows locking of critical confic-variables
- Three Independent alarm levels per channel. “relay Acknoledge” Feature allows silencing of external audible devices during existing alarm conditions.
- Magnetic keypad standard for non-intrusive operation in potentially hazardous locations
- Enclosurs include wall mount NEMA 4X - Non-Metallic – 316 SS, Nema 7, and Rack/Panel
- Analog Inputs (Optional): 12 bit 4-20mA into 100 ohms input impedance; includes +power supply terminals for each channel for routing power to two or three wire transmitters
- Common Alarm Relays (Standard): 5 amp 30VDC or 250VAC resistive Form C
- Analog Outputs (Optional) : 10 bit 4-20mA output. Max load 800 ohms with nominal 24VDC power supply
- Discrete Alarm Relays (Optional) : Four 5 amp 30VDC or 250VAC resistive Form C
- Serial Port (Standard) : Modbus Master and Slave RS-485 ports equipped with Tx/Rx LED's
- Display: 128 x 240 pixel graphic LCD with backlight. Displays bar graphs, trends, and engineering units. 52 discrete LED's indicate alarm staus for three alarms per 16 channels and common relays.
- Ambient Temperature Range: -25° to 60° C
- Power Supply:
- 10-30 VDC 12 Watts max required by the PS-7000
- 10-0172 option = 150 Watt
- CSA C22.2 No 1010.1 and C22.2 No. 152 for Combustibles and ISA S82.02
- UL 1604/C22.2 No. 213 (Nema 4X = Division 2 Goups A,B,C,D) EN55011 and ENG1000 (CE Mark) Model the PS-7000XP 71-02 (NEMA 7 Division 1 Group B. C, D)
- Warranty: DOD Technologies warants the PS-7064 to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 12 months from initial installation or 18 months from ship date