2-Phase Decanter Centrifuge
This decanter centrifuge can be used for concentration, clarification, dehydration, the integrated concentration and dehydration, particle size classification and so on.
- After the suspensions to be separated enter into the rotating bowl of the product, the solid phase particles with higher density than the liquid phase will quick deposit to the inner wall of the bowl under than powerful centrifugal force.
- The internal screw conveyor will revolve fast and move the solid phase sediment to the dewatering zone at the small end of the rotating bowl for further dehydration.
- Then, the dehydrated solid phase will be discharged from the slagging hole and the separated supermatant will be drained out from the overflow weir at the big end of the bowl.
- Superior design with the highest configuration and best material for long and reliable service.
- Decanter Centrifuge Bowl and Conical section made from Stainless Steel by centrifugal casting.
- Screw protection: Tungsten Carbide Tiles or hard alloy for longer life and easier replacement.
- Genuine SKF/SKF bearing for longer and reliable operation
- High customized color for your choice