Model 208B - Portable Beveling Machining System
The extremely, rugged, powerful Model 208B has the features you want for dependable weld preps. The machine is rigid, light in weight, and features adjustable torque keys which compensate for wear, preventing slop and vibration and producing smoother cuts. Elbow mandrel, miter mandrel, and flange facing modules enhance machining capabilities. The holder design of the Model 208B allows for full viewing of machining operation, and facing, beveling and counterboring can be performed simultaneously. A 3HP motor and strong roller bearings make the Model 208B a true powerhouse.
- 2″ to 8″ (60.3 to 219.2mm) Pipe Range
- Wall Thickness 0.875 (22.2mm)
- In-Line Feed
- Flange Facing Attachment: 1.75” (44.5 mm) to 16.50” (419.1 mm) diameter
- Elbow Mandrel: I.D. 1.63” (41.4 mm) to 8.40” (213.3 mm)
- Miter Mandrel: I.D. 3.82” (97.0 mm) to 8.43” (214.1 mm)
- Sleeve Mandrel (thin wall pipe): Special order
- Out of Round Tracker, min: I.D. 4.00” (101.6 mm)
- Pneumatic Motor (85 cfm (40L/s) at 90 psi (621 kPa) air supply)
- Heavy Duty Electric Motor
- Bevel, Counterbore, Face, ID Chamfer, Flange Face
- Preparation on mild, chrome, stainless, copper-nickel alloy
- Special procedures for: inconel, other high temp alloys
- Weight 59 lbs (26.8kg)
Easy to set up and operate, our unique clamshell designs allow for optimal machining speed and feed rates. Below are some of the standard accessories available for these machines.
As an original equipment manufacturer, special options are available depending on your unique situation. Please ask your sales representative for items not listed below.