Teledyne Isco - Model 2101 - Field Wizard Module
The 2101 Field Wizard module provides users of our 2100 Series open channel flow monitors with a durable instrument to retrieve and transfer stored data. Unlike vulnerable laptop PCs, the Field Wizard is extremely rugged and is built to survive the hazards of field use. The Field Wizard can interrogate a stack containing as many as four of Teledyne Isco’s 2100 Series Flow Modules at once. It can download and store more than 14 days worth of data from as many as 20 individual 2100 Series Flow Modules. In addition, the Field Wizard allows you to adjust 2100 Series Flow Module level settings.
For on-site display, you can stack the Field Wizard directly to one or more 2100 Series Flow Modules, either temporarily or permanently. A 10 ft module extension cable is also included, allowing the Field Wizard to be hand-held at a comfortable distance from the installed equipment.
Data collected from multiple sites can be transferred directly to a PC running Teledyne Isco Flowlink software, through an optional connecting cable.
- “Smart” retrieval capabilities, when synchronized with Teledyne Isco Flowlink software
- Rugged NEMA 4x, 6P (IP68) case
- Large, easy-to-use, keypad
- 8 x 40-character backlit LCD has variable contrast control, selectable backlight modes, and wide-angle viewing, to make reading easy under all conditions. Information displayed includes:
- Current readings
- Information about stored data
- Battery voltage and remaining capacity
- Diagnostics information
- Efficient and reliable data retrieval and site service in I&I and other flow studies
- Eliminating the complexity and risks of damage in field use of laptop PCs
- Teledyne Isco 120VAC Power Adapter
- Communication Cable
- Connects 2102 Module to 9-pin PC port for transfer of data to Flowlink software
- Size (HxWxD): 2.2 x 11.3 x 7.5 in. (5.4 x 28.7 x 19.1 cm)
- Weight: 2 lbs (0.91 kg)
- Material: Polystyrene
- Enclosure: NEMA 4X, 6P and IP68 (connectors capped)
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Storage Temperature: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Voltage: 6.6 to 16.6V DC (12V DC nominal)
- Current: Typical 110 mA @ 12V (LCD backlight off). Minimum 1 mA @ 12V (standby/OFF). Maximum 1.1A @ 12V (LCD backlight on)
- Type: High contrast LCD. Text - 40 character x 8 lines; Graphics - 240 x 64 pixel.
- Contrast: Adjustable
- Backlight: Selectable modes for Always On, Timed, Always Off.
- Display Refresh: 15 seconds
Data communication and storage
- Memory: Nonvolatile FLASH, 482,345 readings, 5 bytes per reading.
- Data Capacity: (2150 Modules downloaded) - Maximum 20 [Limited by number of modules identifiable and displayable on Field Wizard.] Minimum 6 [Limited by 2102 data storage when downloading the maximum data capacity from each module.]
- 2150 Modules per site: Up to 4
- Data Types: Parameters compatible with Flowlink and 2150 (level, velocity, flow, battery voltage, totalized flow)
- Storage Mode: Slate (stops when full; resets when downloaded to PC)
- Software Compatibility: Teledyne Isco Flowlink Version 4.12 or later; Isco 2150 AV Module Software revision 1.06 or later; 2102 Wireless Module Only in 'remote' wireless stations that include one or more 2150 modules (The 2101 does NOT support wireless data retrieval in 2102 wireless base stations.)