Model 2101 - Field Wizard
The 2101 Field Wizard module provides users of our 2100 Series open channel flow monitors with a durable instrument to retrieve and transfer stored data. Unlike vulnerable laptop PCs, the Field Wizard is extremely rugged and is built to survive the hazards of field use. The Field Wizard can interrogate a stack containing as many as four of Isco’s 2100 Series Flow Modules at once. It can download and store more than 14 days worth of data from as many as 20 individual 2100 Series Flow Modules.In addition, Field Wizard allows you to adjust 2100 Series Flow Module level settings. For on-site display, you can clip the Field Wizard directly to a stack of 2100 Series Flow Modules, either temporarily or permanently. A 10 ft module extension cable is also included, allowing the Field Wizard to be hand-held at a comfortable distance from the installed equipment.
Data collected from multiple sites can be transferred directly to a PC running Isco Flowlink 4 Software, through an optional connecting cable.
- “Smart” retrieval capabilities, when synchronized with Isco Flowlink®
- Rugged NEMA 4x, 6P (IP68) case
- Large, easy-to-use, keypad
- 8 x 40-character backlit LCD has variable contrast control, selectable backlight modes, and wide-angle viewing, to make reading easy under all conditions. Information displayed includes
- Current readings
- Information about stored data
- Battery voltage and remaining capacity
- Diagnostics information
- Efficient and reliable data retrieval and site service in I&I and other flow studies
- Eliminating the complexity and risks of damage in field use of laptop PCs
- Isco 120VAC Power Adapter
- Communication Cable. Connects 2102 Module to 9-pin PC port for transfer of data to Flowlink software.