2H BIOdek - Cross-Fluted Fills
The structure and the high specific surfaces from 70 to 320 m2/m3 of BIOdek cross-fluted fills are perfectly adjusted to all requirements in biological sewage treatment processes. Different shapes of the fills allow growing thin or thick biofilms depending on what the process requires.
- Patented material distribution, results in high resistance to erosion of the edges
- Extremely high stability and bearing capacity
- Flexible dimensions enable adaptation to all plant requirements
- Long service life due to aging stability of plastic compounds
- Specific advantages of PVC and PP material like impact strength and environment-friendliness