2H PLASdek / CLEANdek - Model KBC 320 / KVC 319 - Vertical Flow Fills
2H PLASdek and CLEANdek vertical flow fills are designed for the use in counterflow cooling towers with poor water quality. With different types in PP, PVC and PPHT and different material thickness, our fills cover all customer requirements. Fill media in flame retardant or anti-bacterial types are available on request. 8earing capacity and weight/m1 depend on sheet thickness. It will be selected according to customer specification in consideration of process conditions and safety factors for temperatures, lifetime and material properties. Our experts recommend solutions for the support structure on request.
Features off our 2H PLASdek Vertical Flow Fills
- Self-supporting structure due to high bearing capacity with variable sheet thickness
- High resistance to erosion provided by reinforced PP edges
- Low pressure drop due to vertical direction of all channels
- Long service life due to chemical, bacterial and UV resistance of PP, PVC and PPHT
- Maximum tolerances: On all dimensions +/- 20 mm or 2 % whichever is the greater. Other tolerances and dimensions by prior agreement.
- Maximum application temperature: The operational temperature should be measured at the inlet pipe of the system and should not exceed the maximum temperature stated in this document.
- High temperature applications: Fill media in high-temperature version in PVC (up to 75 °C) and PP (up to 100 °C) available on request.
- PVC material: Unplasticized (uPVC)
- PP material: Impact-resistant, environmentally friendly
- PVC and PP material: Resistant to rot, fungi and most dissolved chemicals, UV-stabilized
- Continuous vertical channels: KVP media types can be installed with continuous vertical channels by a special installation system.
- Flammability: Products in flame retardant version according to American and European standards available on request. National regulations on fire protection should be taken into consideration before choosing a product.