2H PLASDEK - Model NET 150 / FC20.30 / FC70.34 - Splash and Trickle Fills
Our 2H Splash and Trickle Fills have been specially designed for medium to strongly polluted cooling water, the focus of the development being on a high stability as well as on easy and economical installation. Therefore these fills are built from mechanically joint grids and are easily cleaned. The 2H NET 150 grid packings are high-performance fills which provide an optimized pressure drop. We offer a unique flexibility in measures for this fill type. 8y using various materials, for example flame-retardant Polypropylene (PP), high-temperature PP or the special 2H SANIPACKING* PP, the NET 150 grid can be adapted to a wide range of requirements.
- Products suitable for inferior water qualities
- Chemical and high temperature resistance of Polypropylene
- High stability
- Cleaning with high pressures cleaners possible
- Long service life
- Impact resistant
- Environmentally friendly
- Economical installation
- Maximum tolerances: On all dimensions +/- 20 mm or 2 % whichever is the greater. Other tolerances and dimensions by prior agreement.
- Maximum application temperature: The operational temperature should be measured at the inlet pipe of the system and should not exceed the maximum application temperature stated in this brochure.