Model 380 Series HH - Multi-Stage Split Case Pumps
Multi-stage split case pumps are used for moderate heads in a variety of commercial, industrial and municipal applications. The HH series multistage split case pumps operate at 3600 RPM and feature heavy duty casings, high efficiency opposed and enclosed impellers, oversized shafts, optional oil lubricated bearings and optional metallurgies.
Capacities to: 7,400 GPM (1,680 m^3/hr)
Heads to: 985 Feet (300 m)
Temperatures to: 500 F (260 C)
Speed ranges: 3600 to 1200 RPM
- Back pull-out to reduce maintenance down time. Meets ANSI B73.1 dimensional standards.
- Packed or mechanically sealed stuffing box options to meed aggressive applications.
- Micromillimeter thrust bearing adjustment to quickly dial back factory running tolerances.
- Optional bearing and stuffing box cooling jackets for higher temperatures.
- Oil lubricated bearing housing for superior cooling and extended bearing life.
- Available standard in Cast Steel/Cast Steel fitted or other alloy for application versatility.
- High efficiency reverse vane impellers designed to handle process fluids.
- 150 lb. ANSI flange suction/discharge connections with centerline discharge and cast integral foot on casing for support. Optional 300 lb. flanges available.
- Wide variety of stuffing boxes to meet application requirements.
- Single row inboard bearings for rigid shaft support.
- Bearing isolators to keep bearing housing clean and free of contaminents.
- Sleeved or solid shaft to minimize deflection at stuffing box.