Model 42 Series - Process Analysers
Chemitec introducesx the 42 series family of industrial control instruments designed fot the measuring: pH/ORP, Dissolved Oxygen, Conductivity, Turbidity, Suspended solids, Chlorine, Chlorine Dioxode, Ozone. Chemitec is able to satisfy the most common applications and moreover to develop specific solutions for the most demanding markets.
- Simultaneous values of the measure (numeric + bargraph) and Temperature.
- Anolgue outputs values in scrolling.
- Graphic icons showing: digital outputs’ state, data storage, washing cycle, alarms.
- Ability to see the only measure in large format
- Internal Flash 4Mbit Memory (near to 16000 records).
- Records interval: 1 ÷ 99 min
- Type: Circular (F.I.F.O.) or Filling
- Possibility of visualization of the stored data in tabular and graphic form, with indication of maximum, minimum and average values of the selected period.
- Zoom function
- Functions: P – PI – PID. Activated on the analogue or digital outputs.
- Proportional range: 0 ÷ 500%
- Time of integral: 0:00 ÷ 5:00 min
- Time of derivative: 0:00 ÷ 5:00 min
2 analogue outputs
- Output 1 programmable for measure
- Output 2 programmable for Measure / Temperature / PID regolation
- Output limits are freely programmable between the range of measures.
4 digital outputs
- ON –OFF Set Point: set of the operating range (hysteresis / direction) and of start/stop time 000 ÷ 999 Seconds
- PID Regolation: Pulse frequency or PWM ( 2 set point)
- Reporting: Instrumental anomalies, minimum, maximum, set point’s delay, permanence time (live check)
- Delay time: 00:00 ÷ 59:99mm:ss at minimum steps of 15sec
- Permanence time: 00:00 ÷ 99:99 hh:mm
- Set Point disableing (in case of alarm): Enable / Disable
- Relays functioning: Closed / Open
- Programming of the time leg
- Frequency: 00:00 ÷ 24:00 hh:mm minimum time leg: programmable
- During the washing phase, all digital and analogue outputs are freezed
- To disabile dosages RS485 Serial output
- For set-up and real-time data acquisition from remote or for stored data download (using a dedicate-SW)
- USB to download (software required)
- MODBUS RTU communication protocol
- Possibility to simulate all the analogue and digital outputs using the keyboard
- Via Temperature sensor PT 100 with 3 o 4 wires, or PT 1000