4B Braime - Model ADB - Adjustable Depth Series Bearing Sensors
The ADB series have been designed to allow the depth of the sensor to be adjustable depending on your application. A number of versions are available with probe lengths of 50, 100, 200 and 300 mm. The sensors screw directly into a bearing housing through a 1/4” BSPT threaded grease zerk. Each sensor is fitted with a grease zerk to allow lubrication of the bearing without the need for removal of the sensor. The ADB series have NTC or PT100 type thermistors which allow for continuous temperature monitoring. The sensor is supplied with a 3m attached cable and can be connected to a PLC or to a hazard monitoring system, such as 4B’s Watchdog Super Elite, T500 Hotbus Elite or T400 NTC Elite. The connections are not polarity sensitive therefore special connection requirements are eliminated, and the cable can be extended in the field.
- Screw in positive mount installation
- Grease zerk for bearing lubrication
- Adjustable depth probes (50, 100, 200 & 300mm)
- ADB81 - 1/4' BSPT mounting thread with cable entry
- ADB2 - 1/8'' NPT mounting thread with conduit entry
- NTC or PT100 thermistor - continuous temperature monitoring