Model 791 - Under-Bench Cabinet 105 Minutes - 30 L
From Flammable Cabinets
Description: Under bench cabinet one door. External dimensions (H x W x D in mm): 670 x 635 x 615. Internal dimensions (H x W x D mm): 460 x 490 x 380. Weight (kg): 150.
- Tested and approved according to EN 14470-1 (04/2004) and EN 1363-1 (06/2000).
- Normalized labelling according to ISO 3864, 92/58/CEE Directive and EN 14470-1 (04/2004).
- Fire resistance during 90 minutes (approved Type 90) in accordance with ISO 834 fire heating curve.
- Tested and approved by an independent European laboratory.
- Double wall construction :
- Outer housing made sheet of steel (12/10th) with quality Epoxy coating RAL 9010.
- Inner body made of H.P.L. coated sheet (high pressure laminated).
- Thermal insulation panel between the walls avoiding thermal bridges.
- Removable base trough at the bottom, except for 792T, integrated base trough.
- Marking as per EN 14470-1.
- Earthing link.
- Air inlet and outlet channel in rear panel. Easy connection on the roof of the cabinet Ø 100 mm (labelled as exhaust channel).
- In case of fire, a thermo-fuse automatically seals off the ventilation system.
- Thermo-expanding seals of the doors allow keeping the internal body fireproof.
- Separately locking doors with cylinders locks.
- Self-closing doors with possibility to keep the doors open. If the temperature rises to 50°C, a fuse link closes the doors automatically.
Doors with different color possibilty:
- Frame and shelves in white (RAL 9010); door(s) yellow RAL 1023
- Frame and shelves in white (RAL 9010); door(s) red RAL 3000