Model 819 Series - Stainless Steel Glove Box
From Glove Boxes
Plas-Labs is pleased to offer a new stainless steel glove box which is based upon our thirty rugged glove box is ideal for applications in the field as well as the lab. Unitized construction provides complete integrity for protection of operators. Samples can be gathered and studied in the field or moved back to your laboratory as needed. Complete integrity is maintained.
- Complete portability from lab to lab.
- Easy to load large bulky equipment.
- Unit does not 'out gas'.
- Increased chemical resistance of stainless steel.
- Units can be 'coupled' together for multiple user operations.
- Excellent low humidity characteristics.
- Neutral (non-reactive) environmental work.
- Complete safety for transferring anaerobic field samples.
- Safety glass viewing port.
- Rugged (12 Ga.) stainless steel housing.
- Large ten (10'Ã¸) inch diameter glove ports.
- Optically clear transfer chambers for observing.
- Four (4) ground key cock valves for purging.
- Adjustable stainless steel hardware throughout.
- Polycarbonate inner transfer chamber door (no out gassing).
- Total front panel access for large equipment.
- Vacuum gauge and leveling plate with Transfer Chamber.
- Ambidextrous white Hypalon gloves, ten (10'Ã¸) inch diameter.
- Bright white fluorescent light.
- Multiple electric outlet strip (hospital grade).
- Electrically rated at 115-120 volts, 220-240 volts available.
- Dual (gas piston) lifters on front panel.