Model 97300 - Waste Gas Burner
Its stainless steel components withstand the severest of process environments. The Shand & Jurs Biogas 97300 is especially designed for hydrogen sulfide and hot, wet methane which are the main components of digester gas streams in municipal waste water treatment facilities.
The 97300 is 100% U.S. made.
- High Performance Stoichiometric Pilot
- No Flame Front Burn-out of Pilot Gas During Ignition
- Sizes 2' Through 12'
- Burns High Flow, Low BTU 'Wet' Methane
- No Venturi Maintenance
- Minimizes Pilot Pipe Freeze Potential
- State-of-the-Art Digital Control