CHEM-FEED - Model C-1500N - A Superior Metering Injector
When you need a Tough, Accurate, Dependable Metering Injector you can’t beat Blue-White’s line of CHEM-FEED diaphragm-type pumps. CHEM-FEED Injectors combine high quality materials of construction and pride-of-workmanship, with flexibility and value.
Because we manufacture most of the components in our own plant, including the all ball bearing gear motor, we can offer CHEM-FEED metering injectors with many configuration, material, voltage and output rate options. We invite you to compare CHEM-FEED metering injectors to those of other manufacturers’. You’ll find CHEM-FEED injectors are Tops in Benefits and Value.
CHEM-FEED NOIR Series Injectors are equipped with the BEST pump head in the business – the CHEM-FEED Heavy Duty Head. The revolutionary design of this head begins with Bullet Cartridge Valves constructed of tough PVDF plastic. Each valve has two ceramic ball checks and is double sealed with High Grade Viton o-rings. The double ball valve design means this pump head has enhanced priming capabilities and is exceptional for purging air and gas. The Heavy Duty Pump Head is nearly maintenance free however, should valves need replacing, Bottom and Top valves are completely interchangeable for quick, easy and economic servicing. In addition to the High Performance Head, each C-1500N has a sleek black motor housing of durable Valox, Blue-White’s own all ball bearing gear motor and, each unit is factory tested.
The STANDARD C-1500N NOIR has a top mounted stroke adjustment (output control) for accurate, consistent chemical injection. For even greater control, the DELUXE C-1500N NOIR has a built-in percentage controller. The operator can adjust both the stroke of the diaphragm and the controller, for even more PRECISE output adjustment. The MICRO-FEED C-1500 is fitted with a diaphragm 50% smaller than the Standard C-1500N diaphragm. This design ensures excellent accuracy when injecting small amounts of chemical.
- Each C-1500N is fitted with a bearing supported, top drive assembly. This greatly enhances efficiency at moderate to elevated pressures.
- Expect up to 25% better cooling.
- The Foot Valve/Strainer is Top Notch. Body construction is molded PVDF with a ceramic ball valve.
- The output label has been designed to make reading and setting the adjustment simple.
- Superior Pump Head Design
- All Ball Bearing Gear Motor for Smooth, Powerful Operation plus, Permanent Lubrication
- Quick Adjusting Output Mechanisms
- Efficient, Dependable Design — Each Unit Factory Tested
- Field Serviceable
- Backed by an Excellent Limited Warranty and, a Nationwide Network of Factory Authorized Warranty Service Centers
- Pump Head Design and Material Options
- Electronic and Mechanical Output Controllers
- Voltage Options
- 4-20mA, 0-10V DC and Pulsed Input Control Capabilities
- Private Labeling for Volume Purchasers
- Water Treatment and Conditioning
- Soap, Wax and Detergent Injection
- Wastewater Treatment
- Biocide Feed
- Rural Water Systems
- Cooling Tower and Boiler Water Treatment
- Fertilizer and Nutrient Injection
- Swimming Pool Chlorination/ph Control
- and many others where a tough, dependable injector is needed