A.YITE - Model EU-109 - Portable Handle Ultrasonic Flowmeter
The EU-109H Ultrasonic Flow Meter is a portable instrument which could be taken to the field and could measure the fluid flow moveably, and now widely applied in some non-contact measurement with corrosive, clean or ordinary fluid fields of the petrochemical, food and water industry.
The Technologists from A.YITE Electronic(America) Laboratory, have done much efforts to design portable ultrasonic flowmeter, we would like to supply suitable measurement for the travelling engineer.
There is no moving part in the EU-109H ultrasonic instrument, which is a kind of movable and reliable static instrument. With its accuracy up to 0.8% and comparatively large dynamic measurement range as well as a 25-year-stability, it becomes a proud of the flow measurement instrument outside of pipe in current market.
- Linearity: 0.42%
- Repeatability: 0.17%
- Accuracy: Normally -/+0.8% of reading at rates>0.2mps
- Response Time: 0-999 seconds, user-configurable
- Velocity: -/+34.5m/s
- Pipe Size: 1/2' ~ 240' (DN15mm - DN6,000mm)*
- Pipe Material: All metals, most plastics, lined pipes
- Units: English (U.S.) or metric
- Totalizer: Three 7-digit totalizers for totalizing net, positive, and negative flows respectively
- Liquid Types: Virtually all liquids and liquids with minor solids (
- Display: 4 x 16 letters
- Digital Interface: OCT digital output, can be configured as frequency or pulse output
- RS-232C, baud-rate: from 75 to 57600. serial communication port with simplified flowmeter protocol. Users protocols can be made on enquiry.
- Transducers: Model M1 as the standard; other 3 models optional
- Transducer Cable: Standard 2m x 10m. optional 2 x 500 meters
- Power Supply: 3 AAA Ni-H built-in batteries. When fully recharged it lasts over 10 hours.
- 100V-240VAC for the charger
- Data Logger: Built-in data logger can store over 2000 lines of data
- Housing Material: Aluminum alloy protective case. Suitable for normal and harsh environment
- Case Size: 100mm x 66mm x 20mm
- Handset Weight: 1.2 lbs (514 g) with batteries