a1-cbiss - Model ARMS 2 - Automatic Refrigerant Monitoring System
With an established reputation, the ARMS 2 is based on proven gas detection technologies with enhanced features and benefits configured to meet the specific requirements of the F-Gas Regulation. a1-cbiss have over 20 years experience in the design, manufacturing and installation of custom built gas monitoring and sampling systems.
Under the current F-Gas Regulation it is mandatory for sites with an overall refrigerant charge in excess of 300kg to install a fixed refrigerant leak detection system. Read our article on the proposed F-Gas review and how this may affect future leak detection.
Leak detection for F-Gas compliancy can be achieved with a fixed gas leak detection system from a1-cbiss. By definition the ARMS 2 is a system which is calibrated mechanical, electrical or electronic device for detecting leakage of fluorinated greenhouse gases, which on detection, alerts the operator.
'Up to 32 individual channels can be supplied'
The ARMS 2 utilises multi-gas infrared sensor technology and can be supplied as an 8, 16, 24 or 32 channels model, to provide wide area leak detection for the simultaneous measurement of multiple gases.
In addition to these features, the system also features a range of flexible I/O options as standard and fully configurable settings, accessed via the touch screen display.
- Multiple sample points negate: splitting of sample lines, sample dilution and H&S contravention
- Broad range of I/O reduces requirement for additional interface panels
- Designed, manufactured and fully supported in the UK - single source supplier
- ‘Service Due’ notification aids compliance with the record keeping aspects of F-Gas Legislation
- Unique detection of CO2 and HFC eradicates the need for multiple systems
- Reduced panel footprint
- Improved user interface
- Full datalogging
- Quick - minimal sample cycle time (Quickscan)
- Onboard RS232 / 485 and ethernet comms as standard
- 5 Individual volt-free relay outputs
- Comprehensive test routines
- Internal liquid / contaminant filtration
- Dedicated flow fail alarm output
- Highly gas selective to minimise false alarms
- ‘Service Due’ notification
- Self configurable, flexible touch-screen menu with 2 level password protection & full software
- UK wide service & support
- Multiple sample points negate: splitting of sample lines, sample diluition and H&S contravention
- Refrigerated storage / distribution centres
- Food manufacturing & processing
- Chiller plant rooms
- Air conditioning applications