AADI SmartGuard - Model O2 - Oxygen Recorder
From SEAGUARD Products
Provides the user with the possibility to perform long term monitoring of sea and inland water oxygen content using the latest technology for oxygen measurement SEAGUARD® Products are based on modern technology and are the basic modules of our underwater observatory. It may be used as a multi-parameter instrument in the sea and in freshwater and feature a modular plug-and-play architecture using CANBus based AiCap smart sensor technology. It employs our optical oxygen sensor (Optode) known for its long term calibration stability and unique non-stirring sensitive construction.
- Large storage capacity on SD card
- Down to 2 second recording interval
- Up to 4 Analog sensor input (0-5V)
- For use in sea and fresh water
- Low current drain
- SEAGUARD® Studio visualization software included
- Real-Time XML Output included in high power version
- Smart sensor topology based on a reliable CANbus interface (AiCaP)
- Windows CE based datalogger with color touch panel for local configuration
- 300 m, 2000 m and 6000 meter versions
Three platforms are available:
- Seaguard O2 SW - Depth rating max 300m
- Seaguard O2 IW - Depth rating max 2000m
- Seaguard O2 DW - Depth rating max 6000m
Combined with the powerful Seaguard datalogger platform, this combination allows you to do sample the oxygen content down to once each two seconds for long periods storing data on inexpensive SD-cards for easy retrieval and data analysis.
As optional features, a complete CTD package may be included. This allows you to calculate the true oxygen content and saturation. The user may select between a wide range of framing and deployment features, real-time communication facilities and storage capabilities.