Abatement HEPA-AIRE - Model H1990M - Negative Air Machines
Two Operating Speeds: 1,600 CFM (High) & 1,050 CFM (Low). Deep Certified 99.97% HEPA Filter. Only 125 Pounds, Including Filters. High-Performance Motor & Custom-Engineered Blower. NRTL-certified to conform to stringent UL and CSA safety standards.
Features of the HEPA-AIRE Model 1990L include:
- Two Operating Speeds: 1,600 CFM (High) & 1,050 CFM (Low)
- Weight: 125 Pounds, Including Filters
- 18” x 24” x 12” -Deep Certified 99.97% HEPA Filter
- High-Performance Motor & Custom-Engineered Blower
- Amber Filter-Change Indicator Lamp
- Pop-Out Circuit Breaker
- Two Fixed & Two Locking 4” Swivel Casters
- Attached Exhaust Collar for 12” Flex Duct
- Net weight with filters: 125 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 141 lbs.
- Dimensions - L x W x H: 35 1/8' x 19 1/8'W x 30 1/4'H
- Power supply requirements: 120 volts AC, 60Hz, 15 amp circuit.
- Normal operating amps: 9.0 amps or less.
- Motor: 1 HP, 2 speed motor with thermal overload protection, auto reset, 60Hz, single phase
- Operational sound level: High speed: 73 dBA at intake & sides, 83 dBA at exhaust. Low speed: 68 dBA at intake & sides, 77 dBA at exhaust. Readings taken at a distance of 5 feet.
- Cabinet material: .040' thick galvanized steel
- Transportability: 2 each removable 4', 360⁰ swivel casters with locking feature. 2 each removable 4', fixed position casters.
- First stage pre-filter: 1' coarse particulate polypad pre-filter (H1901).
- Second stage pre-filters: Standard: 2' pleated particulate pre-filter (H1902).
- Optional: 2' high capacity carbon filter (VL2002).
- HEPA filter: Tested and certified to an efficiency of 99.97% or higher against 0.3 micron size particles (H1910M) @ 2000CFM.
Note: Airflow ratings estimates are based on factory and independent testing @ 120 VAC with an air straightener and a traverse of readings taken with a computing vane-anemometer. Actual results may vary for various reasons, including motor and blower and HEPA filter tolerances.
Factors such as filter loading, reduced voltage to the motor, and inlet and outlet ducting will reduce airflow. Use these ratings as a general guideline only.