IEM - Abatement Systems (Including MOCVD)
IEM provides an extensive range of specialist skills in Air Pollution Control for a broad spectrum of industries. We undertake to carry out the whole project from system design and manufacture, right through to final installation and commissioning of plants. The range of products are primarily bespoke to cater for each individual process with maximum efficiency in the design, manufacture, installation and commissioning of plants. The systems that IEM provide involve the treatment of hazardous and toxic gases.
- Design or source the appropriate system acting as a technical advisor based on the Clients’ specific requirement
- Installation by our highly competent engineers
- Commission the system ensuring running to specification, with hand over to the Client
- Decontamination and decommission of Clients’ existing system
- Systems are designed with colour touchscreen control panel for user friendly interface and diagnostic internet facility
- Maintenance/service contract packages providing comprehensive, specialist shutdown and overhaul service. This includes general maintenance, plant refurbishment and upgrades