Abest Tech - Low Cost Ultrasonic Flow meter/Heat Meter
The low cost ultrasonic flow meter is developed on the latest innovation from Abest Technology since 2008. The low cost flowmeter employs cutting-edge technologies by using ultrasonic transit-time measurement, digital signal processing and surface mounting electronics.
The low cost flowmeter also provides abundant capabilities for accurate liquid flow measurement from outside of a pipe. The proprietary signal quality tracking and self-adapting techniques allow the system to optimally adapt to different pipe materials automatically.
With flow local keys,the ultrasonic flowmeter provides traditional operation ways for setting all parameters,including inputting value. As is known, electromagnetic flow meters usually have 4 keys for local operation.
This type ultrasonic flowmeter can be equipped with an optional key board module. The users can either use the RS-485 interface or the display / keyboard interface to program the flowmeter. The transducer installation is also simple and no special skills or tools are required.
Due to the non-intrusive nature of the clamp-on technology, there is no pressure drop, no moving parts, no leaks, no risk of contamination, no risk of corrosion, no pressure dependency. This type ultrasonic flow meter is designed for large quantity, low cost applications. Its unique features, particularly very low cost, very high performance and very small size, make it the ideal choice for industrial automation, processing control, water source management, flow meter networking and OEM applications.
- Very low cost and an ideal clamp-on ultrasonic flowmeter for large quantity application
- High accuracy, ± 1% of reading
- No-intrusive,no pipe disturbance,no risk of leakage,no moving parts,no pressure drop,low maintenance
- Wide pipe size range:1″-240″(DN25mm-DN6000mm)
- Wide measurement range:0.03-105ft/s(0.01-32m/s)
- the ultrasonic flow meters is suitable for all common used pipe materials
- the ultrasonic flow meters is also suitable for most pure liquids and liquids with minor particles
- Large turn-down ratio
- Easy clamp-on installing.No pipe cutting and no hole drilling.Save installing cost.
- Built-in flow totalizers,batch controller and task scheduler
- Isolated 8-36V DC power supply.
- LCD back-light 2*20 letters display
- 4 local keys for all parameters setting
- Versatile inputs/outputs,including 3 way 4-20mA input and 2 way OCT output(relay output) and one way 4-20mA output.
- Can support both self-powered and loop-powered mode 4-20mA output. While self-powered used, the power supply must be 24VDC.
- Isolated RS485 interface with power surge protection. Support Modbus.Well suited for reliable networking.
- Optional thermal energy measurement
- Automatically match transducer to pipe materials and liquid property with proprietary signal quality tracking and self-adaptation technology
- Low power consumption,less than 0.5W at 9VDC
- Small size only 90×90×32mm.