ABM SiloGauge - Model ASG-2000 - Remote Unit
From Other Product
The ABM Sensors SiloGauge ASG-2000 is a remote on demand level measurement sensing unit. It is designed to work in conjunction with a Personal Computer running windows 95/98, NT, or 2000, an ABM Sensors ASGC-1000 console, or an ABM Sensors ASU (Remote Start Unit). In operation, the ASG-2000 lowers a weighted Bob to the surface of the product, measuring the distance. A microcontroller counts the pulses from an encoder. Slack in the cable is detected when the Bob reaches the surface, causing the motor to reverse and retract the Bob. The retract distance is also measured for diagnostic purposes to assure that the Bob fully retracts.
General system diagrams showing use with a personal computer, ASGC-1000 console, and an ASU controller are illustrated in Figures 1a through 1c. eBob Software that runs on Windows XP Pro or Vista controls up to 100 SiloGauge units from one location with the standard RS485 interface box. The eBob software also provides current inventory, extended inventory, measuring scheduling, and vendor managed inventory and site status through faxing an E-mail. The ASGC-1000 is a stand alone console which can control and display measurements of up to 30 vessels. The ASU is a single vessel controller and provides 4 to 20 mA output for interfacing with other control systems.
- AC version 120V or 240V, 50/60Hz, 6VA
- DC version 12- 30V DC, 0.25A
- Enclosure: Polycarbonate UL94-2
- Ingress Protection : Nema 4X , IP65 Wall Mount
- Temperature: - 5 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C)
- Humidity; 0 to 95% Non-Condensing
- Resistance 10 Ohm
- Current 0 to 25mA (max. overload 70mA)
- Display : Range +112%(22mA) to -14%(0mA) 100%= 20mA, 0%= 4mA or 0%= 20mA, 100%= 4mA >22mA = LOE (Loss of Echo)
- DC Supply: 24V, 100mA (AC version)
- Model 3RCON :Three Relays - 2 relays each with a form A normally open contact
- - 1 relay with a form C contact.
- Contact rating: 8A at 240 VAC non-inductive
- Model 6RCON :Six Relays - 4 relays each with a form A normally open contact - 2 relay with a form C contact.
- Contact rating: 8A at 240 VAC non –inductive