ABN - Model V-MEKO 250/300/400/400-MDR 250/300/400/400-MDR - Oil-Free Compressed Air
Oil-free compressed air – service-proven in continuous duty Mobile, powerful diaphragm compressors for the skilled trades and industry from ABN.Mobile, powerful diaphragm compressors for the skilled trades and industry from ABN.ABN diaphragm compressors are a genuine alternative to the piston compressor. The compactness and low weight of ABN V-MEKOs enable them to make the most of their special strengths in mobile service directly at the point of need.
And thanks to ABN´s optimized diaphragm technology there are only a few moving parts. This means very little wear and a minimum of maintenance. ABN V-MEKOs are reliable and long-lasting. A working life of 20 years is no rarity – and we still keep stocks of spare parts even for these models. With pressures up to 6 bar and suction rates up to 360 l/min, these ABN compressors are predestined for use on building sites, interior finishing, redevelopment and renovation projects, and with and in plastering machines. Because of the diaphragm concept, V-MEKOs generally have no need of a buffer tank.
For special applications or when higher compressed air capacities are required, we can also deliver the V-MEKO with an automatic switch-off device or in the form of a mobile and stationary compressed air center with a parallel arrangement of up to four V-MEKOs.
- Oil-free, hence no oil changes, no disposal of used oil, no oil maintenance and no filtration expenses
- Clean, oil-free compressed air ideal for all lacquering, spraying, coating and plastering jobs
- Powerful,with an operating pressure of up to 6 bar and a suction rate of up to 360 l/min
- Compact and mobile, ideal for use on building sites and interior finishing, redevelopment and renovation projects
- Suitable for continuous duty – 100% OLF* – and service-proven in non-stop operation
- Rugged, reliable and operationally safe
- Long-lasting and largely maintenance-free
- EC-prototype-tested by TÜV Süddeutschland