A.B.P designs and manufactures a wide variety of axle and centrifugal blower in different models. The operating flows move between 200-200,000 cm/h, with a general pressure of between 20-1,000 mm of water.
The blower accelerators come in different models:
- Receding blades.
- Logarithmic curved receding blades.
- AIRFLmodel receding blades for high flow rates.
- Straight blades.
Different options for planning and designing the blowers:
- Different construction materials (steel, galvanized steel, stainless steel, rubber coating, hastelloy alloy accelerators)
- Direct or fan drive.
- Dismantling build for accelerator removal for large blowers.
- Special mechanism for bearing cooldown for working at high temperatures.
- Sparks and explosion shielding.
- Silencers added as necessary.
- Acoustic and thermal isolation cells can be added.
- Speed regulators can be added.