Sokerol - Absorbent Pads and Pillows
Sokerol Pillows are designed for the cleanup of smaller, localised spills and are ideal for use as vehicle drip trays or placement under leaking taps, joints or connectors. They are used extensively in the mining industry as drip mats for heavy machinery and equipment and are just as suitable for the home garage to prevent oil stains on your driveway or garage floor. Pillows are portable and easily positioned - the ideal drip mat solution for 4WD and off-road motorsport enthusiasts.
- For use with machinery and leaking taps, joints or connectors, identify the spot where the leaking contaminant is falling and position a Sokerol Pillow beneath it. Once the leak has been stopped, remove the pillow and place into a container for disposal.
- For use under leaky parked vehicles, identify the source of the leak or drip underneath the vehicle and slide the pillow into position directly beneath that spot. If necessary, use a broom handle or long tool to achieve best positioning. Leave the pillow in place until the leak or drip has been fixed, or replace when the absorption capacity has been achieved. Upon removal, place the used pillow into a container for disposal.
- Sokerol Pillows are ideal for quick, on the job, remediation of machinery and equipment leaks as they can be positioned in place and the leak or drip can be addressed when time permits. This allows for minimal disruption to workers while also increasing operational safety.
- Pillows are a great remediation tool as they can fit in almost any location - under vehicles, machinery, equipment, sinks or almost any other place a leak may occur!
- Product Reference Code: SOK3010
- Each Pillow measures 400 x 450 x 50mm
- Contains 1 kilogram of loose Sokerol absorbent
- Absorbs up to 3 litres
- Has a black polypropylene casing
- 6 Pillows per box
- 12 boxes per pallet
- MOQ: 1 pallet