Model AC300 - Safety Cabinet for Pesticides - 300 L
From Pesticide Range
Description: Pesticides cabinets with two doors. External dimensions (H x W x D in mm): 1950 x 930 x 500. Internal dimensions (H x W x D mm): 1840 x 928 x 453. Storage Capacity (L): 300. Retention capacity (L): 80. Volume (m3): 0,8. Weight (kg): 90.
Directives & Norms
- Normalised labels in accordance with ISO 3864 norm and 92/58/CEE european directive.
- The cabinets insure safety, security and control of pesticides.
- Especially designed for pesticides and other agricultural chemical products.
- Farms, nurseries, parks and recreation facilities can safely store pesticides.
- Built in steel :
- Frame built in steel 8/10th,
- Doors in steel 7/10th.
- Green epoxy paint RAL 6011.
- Complete normalised label :
- Normalised « toxic » label,
- Normalised labels for individual equipment of protection.
- Anti-poison centre phone numbers.
- First-aid instructions...
- 4 adjustable retention shelves/base through (50mm height).
- Hight and low vents.
- Double door with key locking.