From ACE Range
Chromatographers with experience in preparative HPLC know that resolution and loadability are of the utmost importance. The greater the resolution, the higher the sample load and the faster pure compound is obtained. The ability to optimize resolution at the preparative scale means starting with high performance separations at the analytical scale. The same features that make ACE ultra-inert base deactivated analytical columns the choice of method development chemists also make them the ideal choice for scale-up and process methods.
ACE Preparative HPLC Columns
- Ultra high purity base deactivated silica
- 5, 10 and 15μm particle sizes available
- Fully validated columns
- Exceptional reproducibility
- Excellent efficiencies
- High sample recovery
- Excellent column lifetime
- 100Å and 300Å pore sizes
Get High Purity Product Fast
ACE preparative HPLC columns are available in a wide range of column dimensions and particle sizes for complete optimization of preparative assays.
For maximum loadability, 30mm or 50mm i.d. columns are recommended. Use a 50mm length ‘combinatorial’ column with a 5μm particle size to maximize the speed of your analysis.
To maximize resolution, choose a 250mm length column with a 5μm particle size.
- Loadability – high surface area and carbon load for maximum sample capacity
- Selectivity – available in 8 surface chemistries to optimize sample capacity
- Rugged – reliable, long-term performance
- Guaranteed reproducibility – complete column/batch validation as for ACE analytical columns
- Guard cartridges – available for maximum column protection