Acicaptal - Neutralizing Absorbents
In the event of acid chemical spills, personnel and equipment are highly exposed. The priority is to suppress the chemical hazard, in order to secure the area.. With ACICAPTAL neutralizing absorbent, you will be ready to deal with all types of chemical acid spills safely.
- ACICAPTAL® neutralizing absorbent specific to acids, can be used on all your acid chemicals by following a unique protocol.
- You no longer need to identify the chemical before neutralizing it.
- It eliminates all risk of accident complications due to incompatible chemical mixtures.
- The absorbent turns pink in the presence of an acid and turns back yellow when neutralization is complete.
- The pH colour indicator allows you to visually identify the hazard and follow the neutralization process of the acid substance.
- The neutralization of the acid chemical makes it possible to suppress the corrosivity of the acid character by bringing the pH back to a non-hazardous level.
- A chemical acid may emit hazardous vapours continuously. Its neutralization makes it possible to stop these emissions at the source.
- A neutralized chemical will no longer be corrosive, which reduces the risk of human and material contamination
- ACICAPTAL®neutralizing absorbent combines the absorption power of superabsorbent polymers with the neutralizing capacity of amphoterics.