From Noise Control
Acoustic insulation hoods reduce the noise emitted from machine surfaces. An additional advantage is the protection of machines or the shielding of electrical equipment from harmful environmental influences. Standard hoods achieve sound reductions of up to 30 dB. With special structures sound level reductions of up to 55 dB can be achieved. The acoustic design is carried out as a matter of principle on a frequency-dependent basis in accordance with the machine’s sound radiation.
The range of our products and services covers, among other things, the following services:
- Fire protection panels, developed by ourselves, of the fire resistance class EI60
- Installation in buildings or outdoors
- Integration of additional electrical equipment, forced ventilation, extinguishing device and other accessories
- Systems that can easily be disassembledwith flexible adjustment to every item of equipment
- Enclosures for small motor encasements
- Acoustic hoods for large steam and gas turbines
- Acoustic hoods for compressors and other units (fans, engines/motors, transformers)
- Control stations and cabins
- Meeting of standards and guidelines in accordance with ATEX or IECEx
BBM Gerber Technologie develops, designs, manufactures and installs tailor-made solutions for different types of gas turbines within the range from 5 to 300 MW for use worldwide.