Noishield and Slimshield acoustic louvers from IAC Acoustics reduce noise pollution from plant cooling towers, boiler rooms, and air handling systems in all types of buildings, including power stations, chemical treatment plants and offshore applications. Our acoustic louver solutions from will help to combat environmental noise problems that affect mixed, commercial and residential areas.
Our acoustic louver panels and acoustic grilles reduce noise from a wide variety of applications that include:
- Fresh air intakes for ventilation systems
- Mechanical equipment screens
- Noise attenuation solutions for roof top plant rooms
- Acoustic barriers and screens
- Process air intakes
- Cooling tower inlet attenuators and screens
Should none of our standard range of silencers meet your requirements we will develop one for you. If you have a special requirement, please contact us and our specialist team will be able to provide you with a bespoke solution. IAC Acoustics Duct Attenuator Range of Products.
We design and manufacture duct attenuators in response to specific requirements from acoustical consultants, consulting engineers, owners and contractors. Our duct silencers provide the most economical choice for solving the wide diversity of noise control problems encountered in HVAC engineering.
IAC standard rectangular duct attenuator cross sections range from 150mm x 150mm (6in. x 6in.) to 1200mm x 1200mm (48in. x 48in.). For small mains, branches and duct run outs there are module sizes to fit every need. When large silencer banks are required, multiple-module assemblies can be arranged to provide almost limitless dimensional flexibility.
The main features and benefits of IAC Acoustics' range of acoustic louvers are:
- Rugged all-steel galvanized construction. Stainless steel, aluminium and other materials available.
- Inert, vermin-proof, weather-rated, non-combustible acoustic fill.
- Aerofoil shaped splitter blade (type R and LP) for maximum noise reduction with minimum pressure drop.
- Perforated splitter underside for maximum sound absorption.
- Weather stop inhibits rain/snow entry.
- Available in a variety of depths, in both single and double banked versions. Available in a variety of durable, attractive finishes, e.g. vinyl coated steel, polyester powder paint, mill finish aluminium, Syntha Pulvin, galvanized and stainless steel.
- Modular sizes enable assembly of rectilinear louver walls of almost any size.
- Louver blade orientation blocks horizontal line of site, enhancing both aesthetics and acoustic performance.
- Detachable galvanised bird screen fitted as standard on rear of louver. Insect screens also available.
IAC Acoustics is the world's leading manufacturer of rugged, high-performance acoustic louvers. All IAC acoustic louvers are laboratory tested and rated and come with comprehensive acoustic performance data, offering a genuine solution to noise reduction challenges.