Available in four standard lengths, M-Series Silencers have excellent attenuation properties, achieved with sound absorbing infill retained in the attenuator casing by a perforated galvanised steel liner.
A range of 60 standardised duct mounted circular spigotted attenuators. The range incorporates 50mm wall thickness and four standard lengths 300, 600, 900 & 1200mm long. Different wall thicknesses and lengths can be easily engineered to suit site conditions or special requirements. The M series silencers fit directly into spiral ducting as the spigots are “spiral fit”.
- Fits directly into metric sized ducting
- Standard lengths 300, 600, 900 & 1200mm
- Use up to 70°C (standard construction)
- Systems up to 1000 Pascals
- Special lengths on request