AcquiSuite+ - Model A 8814 - Data Acquisition Servers
Obvius’ AcquiSuite+ is more than a flexible data acquisition server; it is an intelligent data logger, power meter and web server all in one.
The AcquiSuite+ significantly reduces installation time and cost. The AcquiSuite+ offers an integrated power meter that can monitor a wide range of loads and a full color touchscreen LCD for data visualization and easy set up. The AcquiSuite plus is expandable via Modbus RTU and Modbus TCP. With Obvius’ wide range of Modules, BACnet and other protocols can be supported on the same device.
The AcquiSuite+ collects and logs data on user selected intervals. Data from downstream devices stored locally in non-volatile memory until the next scheduled upload or manual download. Using an Ethernet (LAN) connection you can push or pull data via HTTP, XML, FTP or any custom protocol utilizing our AcquiSuite Module to build your own application, including integrated cellular communication options.
INSTALLATION & FEATURES
The AcquiSuite+ significantly reduces installation time and cost by deriving power from the voltage reference, which eliminates the need for an external power supply. Also, no additional software is required and basic set up can be performed through the intuitive full color touchscreen LCD interface.
The AcquiSuite+ is compatible with nearly any front-end software platform allowing customers to use a variety of reporting tools; whether it’s a local server or an enterprise wide reporting suite. Obvius offers a free utility for automated .CSV file downloads or an affordable hosted solution for $295.00 annually (unlimited data storage).
- Measurement and verification (M&V)
- Reduce energy costs
- Access energy information from local or remote sites
- Benchmark building energy usage
- View “real time” performance data
- Track energy use and peak demand for Demand Response programs
- Monitor performance of critical systems (lighting, HVAC, PDUs, inverters, etc.)
- Alarm notification for data points above or below target levels (including SNMP Traps)
- Monitor renewable energy performance and production
- Push or pull meter data to energy dashboards, kiosks and software applications
- LEED / Energy Star certification