AcquiSuite - Model A8812 - Data Acquisition Servers
Obvius’ most versatile data acquisition server that is ideal for collecting electric, water, gas, steam, and other energy parameters over the web. Connect up to 32 Modbus devices through RS-485 and TCP/IP, as well as 8 user selectable inputs for pulse, analog and resistive output devices.
Obvius’ AcquiSuite is an intelligent, flexible data acquisition server allowing users to collect energy data from meters and environmental sensors. The AcquiSuite is designed to connect to IP-based applications such as software dashboards and kiosks, enterprise energy management applications, as well as demand response and smart grid programs. The AcquiSuite server lets you connect thousands of energy points, benchmark energy usage and reduce energy costs.
The AcquiSuite collects and logs data from connected (wired or wireless) devices based on user selected intervals. Data from downstream devices are time stamped and stored locally in non-volatile memory until the next scheduled upload or manual download. Using an integrated modem or Ethernet (LAN) connection you can push or pull data via HTTP, XML, FTP or any custom protocol utilizing our AcquiSuite Module to build your own application, including integrated cellular communication options.
Installation & Features
No software is required – easily access information through any web browser. The AcquiSuite has eight integrated flex I/O inputs. Each field selectable input can measure resistive, analog (4/20mA / 0-10V) and standard pulse / KYZ pulse output devices. This simplifies installation for basic projects monitoring electric, gas or water meters. There are several additional features including alarming, SNMP Traps, network configuration, wireless diagnostics, security provisions, alarm relays and backlit LCD. Our integrated meter driver library is designed to speed up installation and lower integration costs through “plug-and-play” connectivity. Optional GSM/GPRS cellular version available for wireless internet connectivity.
The AcquiSuite is compatible with nearly any front-end software platform allowing customers to use a variety of reporting tools; whether it’s a local server or an enterprise wide reporting suite. Obvius offers a free utility for automated .CSV file downloads or an affordable hosted solution for $195.00 annually (unlimited data storage).
- Push or pull meter data to energy dashboards kiosks and software applications
- Utility submetering (electricity, gas, water, etc.)
- Measurement and verification (M&V)
- Reduce energy costs
- Access energy information from local or remote sites
- Benchmark building energy usage
- View “real time” performance data
- Track energy use and peak demand for
- Demand Response programs
- Monitor performance of critical systems (lighting, HVAC, PDUs, inverters, etc.)
- Alarm notification for data points above or below target levels (including SNMP Traps)
- Monitor renewable energy performance and production
- Create load profiles for energy purchases
- LEED / Energy Star certification
- Interface with BAS systems or demand response controls