Diasen - Floorgum Paint
From Coating - Acrylic
Liquid coating formulated with water based resins. To be used as a multipurpose pedestrian coating, for the realization of protective pedestrian coatings on liquid waterproofing systems, as an alternative to the traditional ceramic tiles. The product is also suitable for the realization of multi-purpose playing surfaces, cycle tracks, demarcation of pedestrian areas and anti-slip coatings. Resistant against thermal shocks, UV rays and wear.
- Easy and quick to apply
- Low thickness anti slip and pedestrian coating
- Resistant to weathering agent, freeze-thaw cycles, UV rays and salty air
- Suitable for bike tracks
- Available in different colors
- It can be subsequently coated with tiles or other coverings
- High elasticity
- It can be used as a finishing for waterproofing systems based on synthetic acrylic resins
- Aspect: Liquid
- Components: One-component
- Granulometry: 0,06 - 0,1 mm
- Resistance to weathering test: 2000 hours without remarkable changes
- Resistance to abrasion (Taber test - 100 rpm with CS-10 wheels): 0,099 g of abraded material
- Kinetic friction with pendulum: PTV = 66
- Resistant to contact with hydrocarbons, gas oil, salts, lubricanting oils (CaCl2 e NaCl sature) - cert. ANAS.
- Fire resistance: Class B - s2, d0.