ACT - Model ELC-5 - Electronic Level Control
From Liquid Level Sensor
Time Delay Filling keeps tanks full with a single probe. When the tank level drops below the Hi probe the timer starts, after the time delay the output is energized until the level rises to the Hi probe then the output is de-energized. Time delay output compensates for wave action.
- 100,000 ohm conductivity detector
- Indicator light shows power and output status
- Power to load is incorporated into board
- Up to 32 sec. time delay, 1/2 sec. increments
- Power relays
- Solid state output
- A.C.T. will modify controls to provide the best solution for your application.
- Board size 2' x 3'
- Set point Hysteresis 3%
- Temperature range +32 to 200°F