ACTEON - Model 2030 - Oxygen Meter
The ACTEON 2030 has been made to provide you accruate measurements and extended life time.
Simple, sturdy and reliable like its legendary predecessor, the APF series, with additional digital intelligence and leading-edge technology.
Fields of application:
- Wastewater treatment (aeration tanks for controlling/regulating nitrification/denitrification processes;
- Drinking water (raw water control);
- Industrial effluent treatment (waste controls, etc.);
- Surface water monitoring;
- Fish farming, etc.
- Sturdy, watertight, easy to install;
- Widescreen graphic display: instant measurements, trend line, calibration state; Quick and simple intuitive programming;
- 4-20 mA outputs, programmable relays.
OXYT sensor: Slow polarographic sensor. Ideal for process regulation applications.
- Materials: Platinum cathode, silver anode, 50μm-thick PTFE membrane, stainless steel and Delrin, IP68. Temperature measurement: PT 100.
- Dimensions: Diameter 20.5mm x Length 130mm
- Weight: 100g
- Cable: 10m standard length (up to 100m as an option), multiple wires, coated shielded PU.
O2T sensor: Quick polarographic sensor for taking instant field measurements.
- Materials: Platinum cathode, silver anode, 20μm-thick PTFE membrane, stainless steel and Delrin. IP68.
- Temperature measurement: PT 100.
- Dimensions: Diameter 20.5mm - Length 130mm - Weight: 100g.
- Cable: 4-wire coated and shielded PU cable. 10m standard length (up to 100m on request). 40g/m
- Sensor: PONSEL Plastogel Gel based technology
- Transmitter: - IP 65 for outdoor installation
- Large graphic display
- Intuitive menu
- 4-20 mA outputs - relay
- Self Cleaning System
- 12-24 DC Power Supply