ABP - Activated Carbon Filtration Systems
The activated carbon filtration systems are systems that are used for treating and neutralizing odors, organic gas emissions and other substances. The treatment is done by polluting molecule chemical and\or physical adsorption onto the activated carbon platform.
A.B.P Chemical Engineering and Ventilation offers two different models of activated carbon filters for different applications:
DF “barrel” type filter which is suited for processes where the air flow is low (up to 3,000 cm\h) and the pollutant concentrations are high.
ADD “carbon cartridge” type filter which is suited for processes where the air flow is high (3,000 cm\h and higher) and the pollutant concentrations are low-medium.
The systems include an air dispersion device at the entrance, a preliminary particulate filter to maintain the quality of the activated carbon and an air collection device at the filter exit.
The adsorbing carbon is type DK-50 activated carbon which is suited for most odors and organic materials. In addition, the company uses chemically impregnated activated carbon which increases the treatment efficiency of certain inorganic materials.
- Treating odors or organic pollutants from manufacture hall ventilation.
- Treating odors or organic pollutants from fume hoods.
- Treating odors or organic pollutants from manufacture processes.
- Relevant industries: waste, pharmaceutical, chemical, food and any industry or process which include emission of odors or organic materials.
- The units are constructed of painted, galvanized, or stainless steel sheets according to the process requirements and conditions.
- The DF model “barrel” filters are raised so that the carbon can be emptied and loaded conveniently on site.
- The ADD filters include vertical cartridges to increase the surface area and adsorption efficiency.
- The ADD filters have a quick activated carbon exchange capacity, without emitting dust and dirt at the client’s site.
- The gas speed in the filter section is under 0.25 meters\second which causes slow adsorption and increases treatment efficiency.
- Option to add blast windows, fire extinguishing connections, pressure gauges and more.