From Vapour Treatment
Deployed for the treatment of extracted soil vapours. For treating off-gas from: Soil Vapour Extraction (SVE) System; High Vacuum Extraction (HVE)/ Multi-Phase Extraction Systems (MPE); Bioventing Systems: Air Stripping Systems.
Through our strategic partnership with Jacobi Carbons, Cornelsen can now offer a wide range of vessels drawn from both our own and the Jacobi vessel range for which the Jacobi Vessel Exchange Service is available (see Services).
In either case, selection of the most appropriate Jacobi Carbons product will depend on the nature of the contaminants and it’s concentrations, be it coal based, coconut based or regenerated carbons.
- Extremely simple and potentially low cost treatment solution;
- Mechanically basic with little potential for breakdown;
- Highly efficient treatment solution;
- Suitable for a very wide range of hydrocarbons and chlorinated hydrocarbons;
- Swift vessels swap out service with Jacobi vessels means no on-site carbon changes.
Vapour phase carbon vessels are typically deployed at the discharge of an SVE or MPE system (or off-has from an air stripper). Care should be taken to minimise moisture content in order to maintain performance and to control heat. Vapours are typically discharged straight to atmosphere from the final vessel. Vessels are equipped with sample points for collection of air samples for testing or lab analysis.
Insert Table of CLtd and Jacobi vessels.