ACTIVE - Radio Frequency Identifi cation (RFID) Network Receiver
The ActiveTag Serial Receiver is a network-capable general-purpose receiver that detects tag signals, converts them into data, and forwards the information to a controller or host application. The -IP Network Receiver adds a LAN interface to the basic serial receiver to provide Ethernet connectivity across the enterprise LAN/WAN. Any number of receivers can be networked throughout multiple facilities to enable enterprise-wide monitoring and tracking of assets, personnel and other mission-critical resources.
The receiver processes and fi lters information received from any tag, whether automatically activated at a control point (via the ActiveTag Activator), or when triggered by a beacon timer, sensor or alarm event. Tag transmissions can be received at a distance of about 35 feet in a typical offi ce environment, with greater distances achievable in open air, line-of-sight applications. The receiver can be confi gured with an optional Wiegand output for ease of integration with existing access control and alarm systems.
The -S serial receiver supports industry standard 26-Bit Wiegand or an RS-232 serial port for ease of interface to virtually any control panel on the market. The -IP version supports Ethernet network communications via TCP/IP protocol. Both receivers can be confi gured and controlled remotely via Hyper Terminal or commands issued from a software application program.
- Open Architecture - connects directly to host application via industry standard 26-Bit Wiegand, RS-232 or TCP/IP network interface
- Plug and Play - self-contained unit includes receiver, antenna, power transformer, connectors and built-in TCP/IP (-IP version only)
- Ease of Integration - Wiegand output allows for integration with virtually any access control, alarm panel or a PLC
- Wide Area Coverage - omni-directional read distance of about 35 feet in a typical offi ce environment*
- Tag Read Filtering - independent, user-confi gurable lists for both Wiegand and serial/IP outputs limit reporting of tag reads for up to 34 control points and/or status indicators
Name: ActiveTag Network Receiver
AT-132-NR-S (Wiegand and Serial Interface)
AT-132-NR-IP (Wiegand, Serial and Ethernet TCP/IP)
Wake-up / Transmit Frequency: 126 kHz / 315 MHz
Tag Wake-up / Transmit Range: Up to 100 feet / Up to 35 feet*
RS-232 Serial DB9 - female
RJ45 Ethernet TCP/IP (-IP version only)
400 mA @ 24 volts DC or
4.4 volts DC @ 400 mA (-S model)
9.0 volts DC @ 400 mA (-IP model)
Operating Temperature: -40ºC to +85ºC (-40ºF to +185ºF)
Dimensions: 1 in x 4.5 in x 5.5 in (Receiver); 8 in (Antenna)
Weight (approximate): 10 ounces (Receiver)