ActiWa - Model AWG 30P - Generator
Our smallest is quite large. In just one day, you can produce over 600L ActiWa and thus do the following: Treat approx. 450 m³ of drinking water or hot water against legionella and biofilm, approx. 9 - 11 m³ disinfectant solution for CIP applications, or, cover various applications simultaneously. The AWG30 is ideal for drinking water disinfection in hospitals, retirement homes, schools, sports facilities and other public buildings. Or, of course, for small to medium-sized food processors who do not want to miss the benefits of ActiWa as a disinfectant solution.
- ActiWa production: 30 L/h
- target concentration of substances ActiWa® ca.150 ppm
- electric input capacity : 160 W
- voltage: 230 VAC
- weight: 25 kg
- width: 510 mm
- height: 540 mm
- depth: 250 mm
- brine consumption: ca. 0.3 L/h
- tap size (metric): 1/2 in.