Acusticell - Model S NF - Airborne Sound Absorption
Acusticell S NF is a sound absorbing material of foamed polyurethane with open cells and a strong needle felted surface. The material can be bent and is self-adhesive. Can be combined with a mat for structure-borne sound damping and airborne sound insulation.
- Good absorption
- Aesthetically attractive surface
- High sense of comfort
- UV resistant textile
- Resistant to mechanical wear
- Dirt repellent and
- Easily Cleaned
- Difficult to ignite
Transportation and vehicles
Cabins for boats, vehicles, scooters and contractor’s machinery.
Walls, Office Screens and Furniture.
Method of use
The parts are cut or stamped to the required shape and carefully pressed on to a surface that must be free from oil, dirt, and dust.
- Temperature resistance: -40°C to +90°C
- Fire class: FMVSS 302 ISO 3759 < 70mm
- Coefficient of thermal conductivity: Lambda = 0,036 W/m°C
- Colour: Grey
- Adhesive’s tear strength: Approx. 15 N/cm test width.
- Thickness needle felt: Approx 3 mm
- Environmental: Freon and PVC free
- Thickness: 10, 20 or 30mm (other thicknesses can be supplied on request)
- Density: Approx. 28 kg/m3
- Delivery format: 1000×1500 mm (other sizes and shapes can be supplied on request)
The shaping and positioning of the material is of major importance to achieve an optimal sound-dampening effect.
Sontech has long experience of practical noise control projects in a wide range of industrial fields. These experiences can be a valuable addition to the laboratory data given in the datasheet. Sontech can also assist with advice and sound measurements for noise control and in the manufacture of customised material sets.
- Acusticell: AC
- Thickness in mm: 10,20 or 30
- Fire class FMVSS 302: S
- Needle felt: NF
- Exampel of ordering code: AC20S NF