Adamant Valves - Model AV-13 - Sanitary Tank Spray Balls
- Self lubricating.
- Working pressure: 1 ~ 3bar
- Max. working temperature: 95°C
- Wetting radius: Max. 3m
- Cleaning radius: 2m
- Connection end: butt-welded, sanitary clamp, threaded or others upon request.
- Design standards: DIN, 3A, SMS, ISO / IDF, etc.
- End connection: threaded, clamp, welded as customers require.
- Size available: 1/4', 3/8', 1/2',3/4'
- Max. working pressure: 10bar
- Max. working temperature: 248°F
The AV-7S-1 type is used for low viscosity materials, such as water, beer, wine, fluid milk and so on. When rotate the handle wheel clockwise, the valve will be open for sampling. When rotate the handle wheel anti-clockwise, the valve will be closed.
The AV-7S-2 type is used to treat high viscosity materials, such as yoghourt, syrup, ice cream, etc.. The valve is normally closed design, it will open when pushing the handle and will return to nominal close position automatically by spring.