Adamant Valves - Model AV-2MFC Series - Sanitary Full Port Ball Valves with Tri-clamp Ends, Manual Type
From Sanitary Ball Valves
AV-2MFC series is a manual type sanitary ball valve with tri-clamp / tri-clamp ends, which is extensively used in food & beverage processing, brewing, oil refinery, cosmetic, pharmaceutical, and chemical industries to control medium flow. The full port design with zero restriction makes it an optimum choice for viscous and particulate liquids, AV-2MFC ball valve operates manually 180°rotary Handle.
- Sizes are available from 1/2' to 4' (1/2', 3/4', 1”, 1 1/2', 2', 2 1/2', 3', 4')
- DN15 to DN100 (DN15, DN20, DN25, DN40, DN50, DN65, DN80, DN100)
- Valve body can be AISI 304 or AISI 316L.
- Valve seat: Teflon (PTFE)
- Max. working pressure: 145psi (10bar)
- Temperature range: -4 ~ 302°F (-20 ~ 150°C), -22 ~ 392°F (-30 ~ 200°C) option.
- End connections: tri-clamp / tri-clamp, others available upon request.
- Surface treatment: Ra 16 ~ 32µin (0.4 ~ 0.8µm), Ra 32µin is the default.
- Direct 2-way body.
- Handle: 180°rotary handle.
End connection can be butt-welded, sanitary tri-clamp, threaded, flanged, I-line or others upon request. Valve body can be three-way: T type or L type ball core for choose from Valve body can be with or without purge ports for SIP / CIP.
Actuators to reach automatic operation: pneumatic stainless steel actuator (vertical type), pneumatic aluminum actuator (horizontal type), and electric actuator.
- NC operated: normally closed (fail closed)---air to open, spring to close
- NO operated: normally open (fail open)---air to close, spring to open
- AA operated: double acting---air to open, air to close
- Maintenance free operation
- Compact and portable
- Small operating torque
- Valve seals and gaskets comply with FDA 177.2600
- Manual handle, pneumatic actuator, electric actuator are interchangeable.