ADB - Adjustable Depth Bearing Temperature Sensor Tester
The ADB Sensor Tester has been designed to test 4B adjustable depth bearing (ADB) style temperature sensors in the field. This hand held test unit features an integrated heating block specifically designed to have a 4B ADB sensor directly inserted.
With integral controls and temperature display, the unit heats the sensor to the desired trip point, and allows quick and easy real life testing of the sensor and temperature monitoring system.
During planned maintenance or periodic testing, the ADB Sensor Tester can be used as a diagnostic tool to verify the alarm and shutdown sequences of the control unit are functioning as expected. To test, the heater block should be set above the control units alarm operating temperature. Remove the ADB bearing sensor probe from the housing and insert it into the heater block. As the heater block reaches the alarm temperature, the ADB sensor will relay this data to the control unit, allowing you to verify that the alarm and shutdown sequences run as expected.
- Diagnostic Tool for ADB Bearing Sensors
- Hand Held Portable Unit
- Exact Alarm Point Testing
- Exact Shutdown Point Testing
- Easy To Read Display
- ADBT4 ADB Bearing Sensor Tester (°F Display)
- ADBTC1 ADB Bearing Sensor Tester (°C Display)
4B COMPATIBLE SENSORS & ACCESSORIES
- ADB810V3AI/D2 Adjustable Bearing Temperature Sensor – 50mm Probe
- ADB810V3AI Adjustable Bearing Temperature Sensor – 100mm Probe
- ADB810V3AI/D8 Adjustable Bearing Temperature Sensor – 200mm Probe
- Compatible with all other ADB Series Bearing Temperature Sensors from 4B Components