OTT HydroMet - Model ADCON TR1 Standard - Air Temperature & Rel Humidity Sensor
From ADCON - Sensors
Highly accurate, versatile temperature and humidity sensor housed in a small cylindrical case made of Tecapet it has proven its superior robustness and corrosion resistance over more expensive aluminum cases.
On the tip of this tube you will find two highly accurate sensor elements for temperature and relative humidity, while the center of the tube is home to a signal amplifier, converting the sensors output to two standard analog signals of 0 to 2.5V DC.
This sensor is virtually maintenance free and maintains its accuracy over a long period of time. A threaded cap with a wire mesh shield protects the sensor elements against dust, bugs and other pollutants. For applications requiring special protection, e.g. against aggressive dust particles like ammonia in chicken sheds we also offer optional steel sinter, PTFE sinter and PTFE membrane filter caps.
Please note that we have selected the wire filter cap for its combination of two desirable effects: quick reaction to changing humidity and temperature while still providing sufficient protection against small particles. This said please note that smaller pore size will provide better protection, but also slow down the sensor, as smaller pores also reduce the exchange of moisture molecules.
- Meteorological and hydrographical weather stations
- Livestock monitoring
- Industrial monitoring
- Storage and silo monitoring
- Supply Voltage: 5.5 ... 15 VDC
- Supply Current: <1,5mA typ.
- Operating temperature: -40°C ... +60°C / -40°F ... +140°F
- Operating humidity: 0 ... 100% rH
- Material of sensor case: Tecapet
- Protection class: IP65
- Length: 101mm / 4.02in
- Diameter: 12mm / 0.47in
- Weight: 13g / 0.4586 ounces
- Connector: 8-pin M12 male on sensor body
- Sensor protection:
- Wire mesh filter cap, pore size 30µm
- Optional filters:
- PTFE membrane filter, pore size 1µm
- PTFE sinter filter, pore size 50µm
- Stainless steel sinter filter, pore size 10µm
- EMC compliance: EN61326-2-3
- Measuring range: 0 ... 100%rH
- Accuracy at
- +20°C: ±2% rH from 0 ... 90% rH
- ±3% rH from 90 ... 100% rH
- Temperature dependence: ±0.03% rH /°C
- Long term stability: < 1% rH per year
- Output signal: 0 ... 2.5 VDC
- Sensor element: capacitive, with protective HC01 coating
- Measuring range: -40°C ... +60°C / -40°F ... +140°F
- Accuracy at +20°C: ±0,2°C
- Output signal: 0 ... 2,5VDC
- Sensor element: pt1000 DIN A