Addfield - Model GM8000 - Largest Medical Waste Incinerator
Our largest medical waste incinerator, the Addfield GM8000, is perfect for incineration of general medical, clinical and pathological waste. It is a huge machine that is capable of burning between 400kg-1000kg per hour, and is perfect for high capacity waste.
Such waste includes surgical dressings, bed linen, mattresses etc, and other high volume category 0-2 medical waste. With an 8000kg loading capacity, it is the largest machines in our general medical range.
The GM8000 has been installed in places such as hospitals and research centres in a number of locations around the world.
- Volume: 15 m3
- Loading Chambers Size: 5m x 1.6m x 1.1m (Two Off)
- Loading Method: Top Loading
- Refactory Thickness: 180mm
- Gas Retention Time: 2 Seconds
- Fuel Options: Diesel, LPG, Natural Gas, Bio Fuel
- Afterburn Complies with EU Legislation: Yes
- CE Certified: Yes