With a load chamber of 1m3, the Mini Plus is of similar size to a 660 litre waste bin, allowing you manage on average 170 birds per load, or 5-6 sheep/yews with running costs averaging 6-7 litres per 50 kilos of waste.
We manufacture everything from our site in the United Kingdom, we are happy to discuss any special requirements you may have including ash doors, mechanical and hydraulic loading lids and loading solutions.
All of our incinerators come with afterburners as a standard, we are an environmentally responsible manufacturer, giving you the end user the confidence, that your animal incinerator will adhere to the EU emission standards.
The Addfield range of incinerators are all type approved by Defra and comply with EU Animal By Products Regulations (EC) No 142/2011.
Speak to the incinerator experts about your requirements.
- Volume: 1 m3 1.32m x 1.035m x 0.715m Top
- Loading Chambers Size:
- Loading Method:
- Load Capacity: 500 kg 180mm
- Refactory Thickness:
- Gas Retention Time: 2 Seconds
- Fuel Options: Diesel, LPG, Natural Gas, Bio Fuel
- Afterburn Complies with EU Legislation: Yes
- CE Certified: Yes
- Fuel Tanks
- 1,2,3 Years Service Agreement
- Chimney Extensions
- Wi-Fi Temperature Monitoring Device
- Wi-Fi Fuel Monitoring Device
- Personalised Paintwork
- Trailerised Units
- Skid Mounted
- 20/40ft Containerised
- Chimney Emission Test Port
- Dual Fired Burners
- Machine Shelters
- Hydraulic lids
- Heat & Hot Water Exchanger
- WtE Waste To Energy Electrical Generation