Advanced Energy - Model Impac 740 Series - High Speed Stationary Pyrometers for Non-Contact, Metallic Surface Temperature Measurement, 160 to 3500°C
Advanced Energy’s Impac High Speed 740 series features stationary pyrometers for non-contact temperature measurement of metallic surfaces, graphite, ceramics, etc.
- Targeting light
- Very small spot sizes
- Variable or fixed optics
- Fast response times
The Impac® High Speed 740 pyrometers offer the extremely fast 6 μs response time and are ideal for high-speed applications.
IGA 740: The compact IGA 740 is available with either focusable or macro optics. Use focusable optics featuring a measuring distance between 450 and 3000 mm to achieve small spot sizes. And, depending on the temperature range, macro optics provide a spot size of only 0.7 mm or 1 mm at fixed distance.
IGA 740-LO: The IGA 740-LO uses an optical fiber and optical head for transmitting radiation. The fiber and optical head are unaffected by electromagnetic interferences (e.g. induction). They can be used in very high ambient temperatures up to 260°C without cooling.
The IGA 740 and IGA 740-LO pyrometers are also available as temperature measuring stations. These include a bench unit, digital display, USB interface, power supply, connecting cable, software, and a 1.5 m optical fiber (-LO version).
- Easily align with targeting light
- Shield the laser wavelength
- Measure fast-moving objects or rapid temperature changes
- Detect small measuring objects via high-quality optics
- Built-in LED-target light
- Optional laser protection filter
- Focusable optics
- Extremely fast 6 μs response time
- Viewfinder available (IGA 740)
- Optical fiber and head (IGA 740-LO)